Tuesday 22 May 2018

Ejiro Okurame Versus Rukky Sanda Versus Tonto Dikeh

They are Nigerian actresses.


Ejiro Okurame is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ejiro Okurame acted in the Nigerian movie with Tonto Dikeh, Oge Okoye, Jim Lawson Madike, Nonso Diobi, Rose Ofuzim, MC Morris Ndubueze, Mary Remmy, Daniella Chioma Okeke.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Ejiro Okurame.  
 
 
Rukky Sanda is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Rukky Sanda acted in the Nigerian movie with Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Nonso Diobi, Nadia Buari, Jim Lawson Madike.  Rukky Sanda adds producer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Rukky Sanda.
 
 
Tonto Dikeh is Rivers Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Tonto Dikeh acted in the Nigerian movie with Mike Ezuruonye, Adaigbo, Stella Ugwuegbu.  Tonto Dikeh adds singer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Tonto Dikeh.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ejiro Okurame or Rukky Sanda or Tonto Dikeh?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment