Tuesday 29 January 2019

Mrs Betty Irabor Is The Publisher Of "Genevieve Magazine"



Betty


I have? Was the only Come Back I could find at that moment, although I had some pretty petty acidic stuff I could have hauled back at her right there! But I don’t do dirt. I am still learning. Instead, I smiled and just walked away thanking God for how far I have come from the days of depression when such nastiness could have sent me back into my insecurity. Those indiscretions are wasted on me now. I don’t hear them. I don’t react to them.
We all need to stop this nastiness of trying to put others down because of our own misery and self hate! Weight, looks, colour are not forms of greetings, unless they are beautiful words. If you’re unhappy with yourself don’t lash out at people who are not responsible for your woes. Go fix your small mindedness! Ask for help if possible. It’s against social etiquette to ask people if they have gained weight in full glare of others. Imagine my shock when someone said to a teenager at a show “you’ve obviously been eating too many burgers and fries, u need to eat more veggies! I was happy when the teen retorted “Aunty, mind your F* business”. It entered well well! 
So, if you have nothing good to say, pls count up to 10 first. Envy is hazardous to all our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment