Wednesday 28 December 2016

""I'd Like To Invite 5 LIB Readers To My House Tomorrow For A Christmas Party! Who Wants To come?"" - Www.LindaIkejisBlog.Com

According to www.lindaikejisblog.com "I'm throwing a small Christmas party at my house in Banana Island, Ikoyi tomorrow and I'd like to invite 5 of my amazing readers. Because of you guys, I had an amazing 2016! Gosh, can't thank y'all enough! Who wants to come? Please indicate in the comment section and include your email so I can contact you directly if I choose you. Oh, and feel free to bring a swimming trunk if you want to swin. *wink*. Kisses!"
 
 
Here is the picture of Linda Ikeji's Banana Island Home in Lagos Nigeria.
Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji balls hard like any rich celebrity.  So; big names, when are you ready for Linda Ikeji's own reality television show?

No comments:

Post a Comment