Monday 20 November 2017

"Munachi Abii Is A Lot Of Things" - Www.StellaDimokoKorkus.Com

Munachi Abii
Munachi Abii

Munachi Abii





According to: 
 
 
 
 
"''Before I really wanted to be seen in a certain way, doing JUST one thing. But I didn't know how to make peace with those other gifts, the other gifts God has given to me. So rather than stay afraid to explore my many gifts and different Sides. I chose to be glad, thankful and showcase all that I have inside of me. I feel suffocated when I am doing just one thing. I get it that everybody is focusing on one thing that‘s cool but I am a lot at things.


I am happy when I am making music. and thankfully, I am back in the studio, thank God. Initially I just expressed myself as a child and I didn’t know literally what I wanted to talk about or where I was going with my music. I think about that time. I knew I could do music but I allowed judgment of other people and other influences get to me. After a while. It felt different and I started thinking about money, I started thinking about trying to be like other people. Trying to be super cultural. That was when I knew I needed to take a break: I needed a moment to rediscover myself. It was in the process of taking that moment that I discovered a whole other side at me.


Yeah that‘s what happened to me and coming back into the studio is a blessing for me become I have a story to tell I have been through so much now. I am grown up now. I'm not a child anymore, I know what I want now and I can make my own decisions. Not that I didn’t make my own decisions before. But now once I decide, I take full responsibility for my actions''.


Although Munachi took somewhat of a hiatus from music to rediscover herself; She however, didn‘t need a break from her love life.


According to her she's in a relationship with musician Tomi Thomas.
 
She said, 

"Tomi and I have been dating for some years now and it is pretty serious. But when it comes to marriage, I actually leave that to God, Really because you as a human being can plan some things and then the universe and God has other plans for you. But what I know for a fact is that all the plans God has for me concerning my life, including my relationship is good. So, l am so excited about that. He is pretty involved in my everyday life, I mean we are both artistes and we are both creators so we create together.""
 

No comments:

Post a Comment