Friday 22 December 2017

"I'm About To Open One Of The Most Fashionable Markets In Nigeria And It's Hard Putting Everything Together" - Www.LauraIkeji.Com

 According to: 
 
 
"I know I know guys.
 
And I'm sorry.  
 
I see you guys in my comment section on instagram .
 
I know.
 
I've been working on a project and I hardly have time for myself.
 
I'm about to open one of the most fashionable markets in Nigeria and it's hard  putting everything together.  
 
Yes it's a fashion market.
 
It is a fashion gang.  
 
You would be proud of me.
 
Hehe.
 
Here are the pictures you ve been missing.
 
I post everyday on instagram,twitter and Facebook @lauraikeji  pls follow and keep up. 
 
All these outfits can be worn to any and every event. Love you for following this journey.  
 
More pictures after the cut."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Laura Ikeji  Linda Ikeji
 

No comments:

Post a Comment