Friday 29 December 2017

"There's Still So Much I Want To Do - Linda Ikeji" - Www.LailasBlog.Com

According to: 
 
 
 
 
"After starting her gossip blog more than ten years ago, Ikeji says her success came from her determination and enthusiasm:
 
“One of the things that drives a business to succeed is passion.


It’s not about money.


I’ve made money – I could move on and do some other things or leave it to my people but I’m extremely passionate about what I do and it gives me so much joy.”


Ikeji’s achievements have provided her with sufficient funds to start her own businesses, including owning a TV station, which are growing rapidly.
 
 
She tells CNN how she wants to continue succeeding and hopes to inspire others:
 
“I feel like I’m still climbing the ladder of success. There’s still so much I want to do…


I’m hoping that my story, my life can inspire other young girls to fight for their dreams, work hard, believe in themselves, believe that there’s absolutely nothing that they cannot become…


I’m hoping that my life can encourage other young girls to go out there and do the impossible, the things that people think can never happen.”"






Linda Ikeji

Linda Ikeji

No comments:

Post a Comment