Thursday 28 June 2018

Onwe Kwa Nu Mgbe Ifeyinwa Ji Si Na Fa Adiro Successful

 
 

www.stelladimokokorkus.com
 
Would she be interested in organising beauty pageants for the younger women?



This is coupled with the fact that you were formerly, a beauty queen?
Omasan Buwa
That thing puts on me, a lot of pressure. People don’t even know that I have a law degree. The fact that  I write, I act; all they remember about me is that I was a Beauty Queen (people no know say I know book).


www.stelladimokokorkus.com
In the era where marriages are packing up like a pack of cards, how have you been able to sustain yours?
The grace of God is number one. Also as I get more mature I have learned that love can make you marry someone, but in order to sustain that relationship you have to add tolerance to that love. We must also learn to accept our partners for their strengths and limitations. Oftentimes we try to negatively redefine the very qualities that attracted us to our partners in the first place. For example, ‘intelligent’ becomes ‘over-sabi’, and ‘patient’ becomes ‘mumu’. One should also try not to change oneself because in the process we may lose the very person that our partners fell in love with. I am blessed with a marriage that one hundred percent encourages me to be myself, and I appreciate that because that is the best environment one can thrive in. After all that ‘preaching’, though, it begs the question “do us women try to change our spouses?” and my response is “No comment” (laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment