Friday 28 September 2018

Adesua Etomi Na IFEYINWA Amaro Personally

 
 
www.bellanaija.com
 
 
Mandate: We mean serious business.
Me: I Gatchu 👩‍💼
Suit: @maiatafo
Event: Goalkeepers Report Event.
Location: New York
Organisers: @gatesfoundation
Yesterday was the MOST INSPIRATIONAL DAY OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. I sat in a room filled with a select group of people. Most of which were young people. Most of which were women.
I heard the most amazing stories of compassion, change and progress.
I was presented with more world data than I’ve ever seen.
I saw some innovations that blew my mind.
People are thinking.
People are doing.
People are instigating and causing positive change.
Progress is possible but it is not inevitable. It will not fall into our laps. We have to work towards the progress we want to see. We have to demand for what is ours. We have to do more. Each and every one of us.
A fire has been lit in my belly.
I can’t wait to return.
I can’t wait to do more.
Please read about the 17 Global Goals. (Link in my bio) People are changing the world. One idea at a time. One person at a time. Let’s be part of the solution, not the problem.
Young people, I promise you, there’s more to life than shoes, bags, clothes, selfies and internet wars. We can make real change.
I haven’t done enough. I will do better and when it’s time, I hope and pray that you join me to make change.
I was there for a reason. God knew I needed to be there.
Nigeria CAN be better.
For those that say ‘it can’t be done’…I have an answer. In the words of the great Nelson Mandela, ‘It seems impossible until it’s done’.
The vision will be shared in due time.
I will do more. 🧡🧡🧡
#goalkeepers18

No comments:

Post a Comment