Wednesday 26 September 2018

Rita Dominic Versus Bimbo Akintola

They are Nigerian actresses.




Rita Dominic is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She has the "Slimtea" endorsement.  Rita Dominic acted in the Nigerian movie with Remi Ohajianya, Chinyere Nwabueze, Livinus Nnochiri, Evelyn Osugo, Bimbo Akintola.  Rita Dominic adds producer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Rita Dominic.


Bimbo Akintola is Oyo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Bimbo Akintola acted in the Nigerian movie with Desmond Elliott, Chinemerem Nwokedi, Uche Ama Abriel, Bunmi Nelson, Fred Amata, Emma Ayalogu, Segun Arinze.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Bimbo Akintola.



In the African countries, who's more popular, Rita Dominic or Bimbo Akintola?


If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment