Saturday 24 November 2018

She Has Said It All

Ify
I so much love this woman, she has said it all. First if all, women should be indepent on the own, never allow any foolish man to stop you from working because he wants you to take care of the home, or what ever nonsense. I just have to say this. When i got admission into the university my guy dumped me on the condition that I must get married to him if I want him to assist me in school, being an orpahn I would have given in to that, but I dumped him too and moved on, having done some mini jobs before my admission. Now am in 300level and he is looking for a way to come back, he is just fooling him self. Meanwhile I do some mini work, while the school is on break, I start making my contacts while am writing my exams, after which am resuming the job. This is how i have been taking care if my self. I want to be an independent woman, live a comfortable and a happy life in my own zone, so that any man I come across ll make him self comfortable in my won zone, not me making my self comfortable in his own zone. Women rember happiness is the key to life, and if you cannot get that, then what's the need for getting married or being in a relationship, be wise women.

No comments:

Post a Comment