Thursday 7 February 2019

Desmond Elliott Versus Ali Nuhu Versus Joseph Benjamin

They are Nigerian actors.






Desmond Elliott is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde.  His career spans over twelve years.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He serves as a politician in Lagos State, Nigeria.  He adds director to his actor resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Desmond Elliott.


Ali Nuhu is Hausa Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Ini Edo.  His career spans over ten years.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Ali Nuhu.


Joseph Benjamin is Kogi Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is separated.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Nse Ikpe Etim.  His career spans over ten years.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Joseph Benjamin.




In the African countries, who's more popular, Desmond Elliott or Ali Nuhu or Joseph Benjamin?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment