Thursday 7 February 2019

Ngoli Okafor Versus Bryan Okwara

They are Nigerian male models.

 
Ngoli Okafor is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He works modelling jobs in the United States of America.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Ngoli Okafor adds fitness instructor to his model resume.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Linda Ikeji writes on and about Ngoli Okafor.
 
 
Byran Okwara is Igbo Nigeria West African African.  He is single.  He works modelling jobs in South Africa.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Bella Naija writes on and about Bryan Okwara.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ngoli Okafor or Bryan Okwara?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment