Thursday 4 April 2019

BBN2018

People will provoke you and judge you, but as long as you KNOW that you are a , nothing else matters. And yes it’s easier said than done because people will you off; you’ll do a lot of  talking to yourself, but as long as you believe in you, you’ll be fine. Some days are better than others, but it’s being able to move past the previous day that makes you stronger
-
I know ALOT of us have body image issues. Just know that anyone who judges you based on your looks is an idiot (yes I said it). I can’t even count how many people I blocked the other day for commenting that I didn’t have. Yeah I know and so ??‍?? same people abusing me now will be the same ones to abuse me if I get cosmetic surgery
-
When you accept that those “flaws” you have are what make you unique, you will begin to love what you see in the mirror. So, I know I have a big forehead, big pointy nose, slim frame, veins that are very visible, , invisible waist, no too much ass, hip dip, deep voice, dark skin, walk like I’m pregnant, look like a granny, but I LOVE it. And if ever I decide to do cosmetic surgery, it will be because I WANT to and not because of someone else’s opinion of me
-
Anyone who judges you based on your looks is an idiot- BBNaija
Lecky

No comments:

Post a Comment