Tuesday 9 April 2019

Loving Tender Care

Mrs Abisola Kolapo-Daisi's parents
 
 
At times like this, writing about you is something I would ordinarily hesitate to do. This because it would compel me to share a lot about our intimacy.
“Besides, given the deep affection we both share and how invaluable you have been to me, there is absolutely no way I would be able to recount all your matchless attributes in this limited space.
“But since it’s your Diamond Birthday celebration, this momentous occasion should not pass by without a worthy toast to you, my priceless jewel and supportive companion.
“At a time when the privileged in our society are wont to blow their own trumpet, you have chosen to allow your numerous altruistic deeds speak for you. You are a quintessential quiet achiever, a philanthropist extraordinaire and devout Christian, who relates with humanity with the fear of God.
Mrs Abisola Kola-Daisi

Mrs Abisola Kola-Daisi

No comments:

Post a Comment