Friday 12 May 2017

Lady Who Charles Okocha Is Crushing On Says She Doesn’t Know Him" - Www.YabaLeftOnline.Com

According to:
 
 
 
 
 
"Yesterday, Charles Okocha and his wife made headlines after the former shared a delectable photo/video of a light-skinned lady and declared her his crush.
 
 
 
 
On seeing this, Charles Wife went on to confront the lady on whatsapp, telling her to f away from her husband saying unkind words to her.
 
 
 
In the chats, she wrote:
 
 
 
“Stay away from my husband.
 
 
 
Before I deal with u bitch. Stupid husband’s snatching. I know you have been messaging him. He post you on Facebook. U r a cheap bitch. U think he care about you. he only want to fcuk u and dump your fucking ass. trash bitch like you that can’t keep ur shit to urself.
 
 
 
 
I will deal with u. u better stay away. you ugly looking like boo dog.
 
 
 
U better tell Charles Okocha that post ur pic on Instagram to delete if not all hell will brake down on u. ur husband will know. Never cross my line because I will get your ass luck up and Charles will beg me to bring you out ass ho.
 
 
 
 
This is exactly what I though you better tell him to delete your pic that he post on Instagram if you don’t want fire on top of your head.
 
 
 
It’s best you do it now because I will go on Instagram same way I catch your number by his phone. same way I will get your husband number and tell him to warn you nasty duty bitch.
 
 
 
Now, the lady in question has declared she has never met with Charles.
 
 
 
In an Instagram post she made yesterday, she wrote:
 
 
 

🙄
Instagram



 
“Please am engaged and am a very responsible lady, am proud of my man..
 
 
 
I DON’T JOKE WITH MY MAN! I LOVE HIM & I WILL NEVER CHEAT ON MY FIANCÉ, Am so bless&lucky to have my bannie..
 
 
 
Have not seen Charles okocha in this life at all..
 
 
 
Biko.am a beautician & My skin is beautiful anyone can comment on it or wish to have it.
 
 
 
Why will one stupid lady attack me just because her man said he is crushing on my skin?
 
 
 
LADY TALK TO YOUR MAN AM NOT INVOLVE ON THIS ONE, I DONT KNOW HIM At all, have not met him before & we ain’t friends ”"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment