Saturday 8 July 2017

"D’CREAM Records Has Just Been Valued At Above $100m – D’Banj" - Www.BellaNaija.Com

According to: 
 
 
 
 
 
"Superstar singer D’Banj in an Instagram post on Friday, announced that his company D’Cream Records has just been valued at above $100m.
 
 
 
 
The “humbled” singer, who is set to release his 6th studio project as well as 4th album “King Don Come” wrote:
 
 
7:7:17 a dream that started on paper and went live today exactly a year ago, to help CREATIVE talents find their Dreams across Nigeria. A year later it has become the channel that I was looking for in 2012, It has gotten a Global Label Distribution Deal for my people (African Talents) to birth the Label @DCREAMRECORDS and has just been Valued above a $100 million Dollars. I’m so humbled, just want to thank God, my family, my FANs, ACS, critics and my partners. and i want to tell you no matter what, believe in God and Believe in yourself! #kingdonCome"

iambangalee

D'banj
 

No comments:

Post a Comment