Tuesday 19 September 2017

"Happy Birthday To Me! Yay!" - Www.LindaIkejisBlog.Com

According to: 
 
 
 
 
 
"Wait, it's already one year from the day I made that 'famous' video? Lol.
 
 
 
It's my birthday guys and like always, I am grateful for how far God has brought me.
 
 
 
I am starting a new chapter in my journey and I am grateful for the opportunity to continue to share my life with you all.
 
 
 
I hope it continues to inspire you and make you go out there to fight for your dreams. You must make your life count. Really, you must! In the littlest way you can.
 
 
 
Thank you guys for your prayers and continuous support and staying loyal to LIB (Linda Ikejis Blog).
 
 
 
And thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes.
 
 
 
I love you all!!
 
 
 
Kisses!"
 
 
 
Linda Ikeji


But Linda, sometimes, you don't act like you like us   In terms of offering us jobs positions, and creating a foundation like an NGO for us to head and work with and for the foundation and NGO   But basically, you ignore us, waiting for comments on your blog and don't care whether we find jobs or fend for ourselves   You just talk about your achievements -  believing everyone is like you
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment