Wednesday 17 January 2018

'However - Osas Ighodaro Ajibade' - Www.BellaNaijaStyle.Com

According to: 
 
 
 
 
" As my career has progressed I would be lying to say that I haven’t noticed increased levels of interest in me based on how I look.
 
 
However, it is not something I could never get used to.
 
 
This industry is tough and one day things could be going really well for you and the next day, nothing could be happening.
 
 
I guess on a deeper level it is my understanding this coupled with my always working towards being the best me that I can be that keeps me level headed in spite of the praise and admiration that comes with being in the public eye.
 
 
Basically, to this day, when someone takes notice in me, I really take it as a blessing and not for granted. "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Osas Ighodaro Ajibade

Osas Ighodaro Ajibade
 

No comments:

Post a Comment