Saturday 20 January 2018

"I Did Not Run Away From Home - Zainab Balogun" - Www.LailasNews.Com

According to: 
 
 
 
 
"    “I am a very aspirational and self-driven person, who is deeply rooted in family.
 
 
I did not run away from home, I was born and raised in London, but I took the risk of moving back to Nigeria.
 
 
I came back to Nigeria because I wanted to take on a new challenge.
 
 
I have been in London all my life and felt that it was time to continue my career in Nigeria.
 
 
“My parents did not want me to come to Nigeria, but it felt like the right time to come to Nigeria.
 
 
I have been in Nigeria for six years and I am happy with my decision.
 
 
Moving to Lagos was not that easy and it took me about three years to adjust to the lifestyle.
 
 
My main problem with Lagos was the traffic situation because I decided that I was going to drive myself.
 
 
I also had to learn about the culture, but I eventually adapted.”  "
 
 
 
 
 
 
Zainab Balogun
 

No comments:

Post a Comment