Wednesday 21 February 2018

" He Needs To Come Tell Us The Secret "

 
 
 
 
 
 
He set up his chamber in 1987 making it 31 years ago now, after a year stint at the GOK Ajayi chamber.

Here is what the wonderful man had to say about his birthday & himself-

I am 60 YEARS TODAY. Wow!!! That is how you jump for joy and praise the Lord when you are 60 years old and still fit, agile, sprightly, lively, in good shape and health. One jumps high up in the air thanking God for his compassion, kindness, understanding and benevolence. For that reason, I share wholly what YOKO ONO stated: “when I turned 60, it didn’t bother me at all”. Why YOKO? Because in my case, like an older fiddle, my tune is still spectacular, razor-sharp and marvelous. Sing praises to the Lord for me!!!

Happy delightsome birthday to a quintessential fine man gentleman, from us at MM. May the source of that fountain of eternal youthfulness never dry up!

Salute, another 40 upcoming! 
Eyimofe Atake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment