Wednesday 15 February 2017

Consistent

According to Ms Vivica A Fox on her verified Facebook Page


" @MsVivicaFox: TGIF! Here's a #FabulousFridayFlick from when I celebrated my bday in fab #MontegoBayJamaica Enjoy your weekend ;) https://t.co/MiYhHJHv0K"
 
 
I am a Nigerian. 


I am not African - American. 


I haven't met Ms Vivica A Fox, but having followed her career for many years, she is not pride - filled. 


If I have offended anybody with my statements, please forgive me. 
 
 
There are Nigerian celebrities. 


Talking about and of other celebrities, I hope it is allowed.  
 
 
Ms Vivica A Fox is an inspiration, and she is a great beauty.
 
 
No.  I am not an actress. 


I don't know her personally. 


She is a consummate professional. 


I wish she would be married again, having children of her own. 


It is my desire for her, but I am not Ms Vivica A Fox.
Ms Vivica A Fox

She has always being consistent and constant. 

I think next year will make it her 30 years in show bizness and entertainment.
 
 
Her style in all sincerity is "be the best version of you." 
 
 
I am not sure of anyone else's opinions on Ms Vivica A Fox, but overall, she is a great person. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment