Tuesday 14 February 2017

Today

I want to talk about Banky Wellington's love life. 


It is none of my business anyway. 


But I just have to talk about it. 


Banky W is over 21. 


He is not married. 


I read (red) that he is or was in a relationship with Andrea


He is rumoured to be going out with Niyola.
 
 
 
 
 
Would Banky Wellington be interested in going out with Anita Joseph - the Nigerian singer and actress?
 
 
 
As you all know, I have been called names.
 
 
 
But today, it is about a good man finding what he deserves


All single women are good. 


Banky Wellington's friends are all married. 


He is the only single one. 


He is getting older and not younger. 
 
 
 
 
 
I want him to be married. 


Okwa by force. 
 
 
 
After reading this, you'll know I'm not a family member.   


No comments:

Post a Comment