Saturday 28 April 2018

' The Blogger '


I know people who have been on a particular hustle for over 15 years and refuse to let it go because they think one day sha, I go blow. If after so many years and that one day hasn’t come, maybe it will, maybe it won’t. But here’s the thing; what if you’re not on the right path? What if there’s something else out there that you were called to do? To be? What if your destiny is on some other venture? You must be willing to try other things. You must be willing to let go of the life you planned so as to have the life that is waiting for you.
And its beyond money. Are you doing a business/work that makes you happy? Does it serve you? Grow you? Is this what you really want to do for the rest of your life? I know people who started businesses because others succeeded in it and not because it’s what they truly wanted to do.
I started the mag because Betty Irabor succeeded in it and I wanted to be like her, the next great magazine publisher forgetting that I had my path to follow in life. Thankfully, I found myself.

Linda Ikeji

No comments:

Post a Comment