Friday 27 April 2018

Diamond Igwe Versus Oby Kechere

They are Nigerian actresses.
 
 
Diamond Igwe is Ebonyi Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Diamond Igwe acted in the Nigerian movie with Kenneth Okonkwo, Onyeka Onwenu, King Joe Okechukwu, Chinyere Wilfred, Afam Okereke.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Oby Kechere is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Oby Kechere acted in the Nigerian movie with Rita Tony Edochie.  She hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Diamond Igwe or Oby Kechere?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment