Thursday 26 April 2018

" Spontaneous Thursday Post " - Www.StellaDimokoKorkus.Com

Good Morning my Neighbours.....Ekaro ooooh,Se dada ni?Adupe Olorun oooh..Eku Thursday!(I wish i can aptly translate that Yoruba up there into English..lol)

How do you say Good morning in your native language?

Before i go further,let me make one thing clear so that you will understand the kind of person i am,lest you think you know me and keep wasting your time with dropping ish...

My name is STELLAR and words in negative form do not get to me at all...I am made like that and i have the ability to shut out people and things and not even remember they exist.....that is how i deal with negativity....so if you have been dropping comments thinking it gets to me,you are wasting your data and that's the truth........Continue dropping them (for my pot) darling.

Someone dropped a comment that I am exactly like reality star CeeC....note that i did not watch this years BBNaija so i said nothing about her character,i only noted my displeasure and shock at the way she talked to Tobi on a particular day......if i am like her,its a pleasure..LMAO!


Ehen!.....The other time Comedian Seyi Law's in his London show was asked the governor of Lagos state and the little darling who is barely two years said governor Ambode.....I still watch that video and it gives me Joy...

If you do not sit down and discuss current affairs or what is going on in the world with your kids,that is not nice,methinks....

Your kids need to know EVERYTHING they need to know!
Yesterday i tested my boys and asked them two questions which are vague but i got the correct answers.I asked ''Who just had a baby'' and ''who is getting married in May to the former actress''...Both responses were correct and they went on to lecture me sef..lol

Throw questions at your kids to find out if they know and if not,please educate them as their teachers might not be doing enough.

What else?Have a great day and throw back your Thursday if you got photos to back it up.....

Kisses!

Stella Dimoko Korkus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment