Saturday 21 April 2018

Should This Post Be Nasty Or Filled With Antagonism Or Is The Writer Of The Post Genuine

Dear God please remember me too. Please Father Hearken to my prayers and bless me with a man of my heart desire that will love and cherish me more than life itself and also bless me with my own child. too. At 50, I thought it CANNOT but God just show me a sign this morning with Viv story that IT CAN AND IT WILL(IJN). I cried everyday about why my life is so lonely with nobody to comfort me and as I'm writing this, I'm in tears. Dear Lord please turn my TEARS into a BIG JOY from now on. I have been depressed and suicidal recently about my life. I lost over half a billion NAIRA of my own money and millions of borrowed money to a bad business investment and also to a Scammer. I had to sell my house at Ikoyi to pay off some of my debt (Still owing Millions) and went from having my own house at Ikoyi to renting at Lekki now. And please folks, don't get me wrong because I say this with all humility I'm a very pretty girl but I got everything that I have ON MY OWN. I have met a lot of rich men but never gotten anything material or money from them. I GOT EVERYTHING ON MY OWN THROUGH MY OWN SMARTNESS/HARDWORK. I have no boyfriend/ husband of my own child at 50 and no money too. Lost all my money and I'm now in almost over half a billion in debt. I LOVE TO GIVE BUT NEVER BEEN GIVEN. But God has always been very nice me. Got everything through God almighty and on my own and not by sleeping around ( Im not judging people that does but just telling my own story that I'm not that pretty girl that does) Never got anything of substance from any man despite being with a very rich boyfriend in the past. I'm self sufficient. The most my ex rich man has ever done for me is to pay for my airline ticket wherever that I'm travelling outside the country. Never been that girl that runs after rich men for money.I have been abandoned by my friends because I didn't have money like I used to when I was a Banker or when I decided to leave bank and started my own business. Blog Visitors please remember me in your prayers and also help me to say AMEN to my prayers and that God should put joy into my life. Thank you all and I love you all too
Image : Model

No comments:

Post a Comment