Saturday 14 October 2017

Comments For Envy But God Is Bigger

"Anonymous said...
In fairness to Eunice she has built her house and that is better than driving a range rover and renting a place. Someone busted Toke on BN that she buys her designers goods from ivannas_trunk on Instagram. Na so me sef I find myself go there and her items are good graded goods with many of Toke's pictures there. My jaw dropped.
October 11, 2017 at 12:08 PM"
 
 
"Anonymous said...
The hate is real. Tokstar has personal shoppers in London and NYC. Her designers her legit.
October 11, 2017 at 1:27 PM"
 
 
"Anonymous said...
Toke uses the same personal shopper that I use. Her bags are 100% legit! Don't let the hate blind you, don't know Her, don't care about her runs either.
October 12, 2017 at 4:35 PM"
 
 
Anonymous " Anonymous said...
Toke's designers are legit.
October 11, 2017 at 8:26 AM"


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment