Saturday 7 October 2017

"Monday, November 06, 2006 THE BELLA NAIJA HOT LIST" - Www.BellaNaija.Com

Ebuka Obi Uchendu


According to: 


www.bellanaija.com


"THE MAN

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu may not have won Big Brother Nigeria (BBN) but he certainly hasn't let that stop him.
 
 
 
Its been months since the competition ended and Ebuka's is still shining bright in the spotlight.
 
 
 
Along with five other BBN finalists, he was recently signed on as Glo ambassador.
 
 
 
Ebuka defintely deserves his place on the hot list."
 


 
"Ebuka said...
I was just being vain and googled my name.
 
 
 
Saw some new stuff and this was one.
 
 
 
I'm really flattered to be chosen as the so called hot man on the list! Wonder what the criteria was but I'm sure it was a a good one!
 
 
 

Who's Bella? Have we met or can we meet? You sound quite ingenious... and hey, I also host a game show on TV and write for Thisday every sunday!!!!
 
 
 

Good to be found here!
"

No comments:

Post a Comment