Monday 3 April 2017

'#FromEdeeBeau'

According to:


www.edeebeau.com 


"Why not treat yourself to a fab new look with


#EdeeBeauHair

Edee Beau


It's been said that when you look good, you feel good.

Overall confidence is important in feeling good and what you're wearing definitely helps.


 Psychologists says if you feel good, you stand a better chance of performing at your very best.

I'm back on
YouTube posting a video every Wednesday and Sunday, where I will be sharing my tips and tutorials on how to slay your way.

To stay up to date with my latest videos, make sure to subscribe to this YouTube channel by clicking here.

And not forgetting those of you who would rather have someone else sort your slay for you, (especially for those extra special occasions)


 I, Edee Beau am of course willing and here to help.

 You can always order your wigs, book your hair fitting/styling and makeup sessions for your outing, party and wedding with me.

Don't be a stranger. Would love to hear your comments.

Love,
Edee xxx "

No comments:

Post a Comment