Thursday 6 April 2017

"#TeamFitFam! Star Actress Bimbo Akintola Shows Off A Slimmer Figure" - Www.BellaNaija.Com

Bimbo Akintola


IFEYINWA call her Bims. 


Bimbo Akintola is a fantastic Nigerian actress.
 

She has never been married. 
 

Looking this great, I am suggesting a younger man for her, and his name is Praiz the Nigerian male singer.
 

From Praiz's outing on BellaNaija.com - and the comments left on the comments sections of BellaNaija.com, Praiz is single.


46, and you look this good, Oh My God.


I have never met Bimbo Akintola; that I call Bims.


She is fantastically ready to be married.


Her parents have been together for a long time, Praiz's parents have been together for a long time.


So they will make a great couple, that is, Bimbo Akintola that I call Bims, and Praiz the Nigerian male singer.



Because their parents are teaching them and have taught them well.


So, if you are jealous that I have written my good thoughts about them getting together and becoming a married couple, well, that's you.




:-)











    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment