Monday 9 May 2016

The Mba's

I remember the Mba's from Nwandu Estate New-Haven Enugu.  Nwandu Estate is behind New-Haven Enugu Primary School, Enugu.  From the road junction, you may drive down or walk down the hill to reach Nwandu Estate New-Haven, Enugu.


There are:  Their oldest sister, Okiri, Stella, another brother, Jacqueline, Jane and Udoo.  They are from Mgbowo in Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State.  They were my neighbours as far back as 1998.  No; I haven't seen them since then; 1998.  I heard Stella's a lawyer now and Jane as well.


Eseohe was their neighbour as well.  Then; she wasn't Eseohe "Eso" Kanu.  Including Julie, Tochukwu, Onyekachi and Izuu Amanfo were their neighbours.







Eseohe "Eso" Kanu



The Okibe guy and his wife were their neighbours.  Nwandu Estate is owned by the Chief Nwandu's family of Enugu-Ukwu in Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.


My sincere regards to Aunty Winnie, the Mercedes Benz guy, Emma Ozodulukwe and Sunny, Papa and Mama Kenechukwu and Adaora.  PChase Aka Onyii was the Mba's neighbour as well. 


My sincere regards to Gbodo Amobi and his brother, Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi's look alike, the whole of Block 4.


My sincere regards to Adaeze Ada, Nkiru, the Nwandu Catering ladies that remember me and Nkiru real estate Uwani Enugu.


The Mba's, take care now.


Ifeyinwa (Copyright) 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment