Wednesday 9 November 2016

Blackky Versus Willie Onyeabor Versus Selebobo

They are Nigerian males singers.

 
 
Blackky is Cross River Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Blackky hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Willie Onyeabor is Enugu Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Willie Onyeabor hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Selebobo is Anambra Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Selebobo.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Blackky or Willie Onyeabor or Selebobo?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment