Tuesday 8 November 2016

Lola Alao Versus Shola Kosoko Versus Eniola Badmus

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Lola Alao is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Lola Alao acted in the Nigerian Yoruba speaking movie with.  She adds producer to her actress resume.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Shola Kosoko is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Shola Kosoko acted in the Nigerian Yoruba speaking movie with.  She adds producer to her actress resume.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Eniola Badmus is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Eniola Badmus acted in the Nigerian movie with Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo, Mosun Filani, Ronke Odusanya, Rykador Agbor, Oga Bello.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Eniola Badmus.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Lola Alao or Shola Kosoko or Eniola Badmus?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment