Friday 4 November 2016

Ure Okezie Versus Funto Fatoba Thompson

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Ure Okezie is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure is she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ure Okezie acted in the Nigerian movie with.  She acts singer to her actress resume.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Funto Fatoba Thompson is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Funto Fatoba Thompson acted in the Nigerian movie with.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ure Okezie or Funto Fatoba Thompson?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment