Monday 7 November 2016

Julie Arinze Versus Jean Mokeme Versus Jennifer Atuanya

They are wives to Segun Arinze, Chidi Mokeme and Chigozie Atuanya.

 
 
Julie Arinze is Oguta Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Julie Arinze is employed.
 
 
Jean Mokeme is Mbieri Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Jean Mokeme is a medical doctor.
 
 
Jennifer Atuanya is Abatete Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Jennifer Atuanya is employed.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Julie Arinze or Jean Mokeme or Jennifer Atuanya?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment