Thursday 3 November 2016

Michael Okon Versus Lanre Falana

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Michael Okon is Akwa - Ibom Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Michael Okon acted in the Nigerian movie with.  He hardly grants interviews.


Lanre Falana is Oyo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Lanre Falana acted in the Nigerian movie with Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha.  He hardly grants interviews.


In the African countries, who's more popular, Michael Okon or Lanre Falana?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via;  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment