Friday 4 November 2016

Sino Versus Ifeanyi Odunukwe

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Sino is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Sino acted in the Nigerian movie with Ifeanyi Odunukwe, Annie Macaulay, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ifeanyi Odunukwe is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ifeanyi Odunukwe acted in the Nigerian movie with Sino, Annie Macaulay, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Sino or Ifeanyi Odunukwe?  
 
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment