Tuesday 8 November 2016

Blaise Versus Angelica Versus Weird MC

They are Nigerian females rapper, singer and rapper.

 
 
Blaise is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Blaise had success in her music career.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Angelica is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Angelica had success in her music career.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Weird MC is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Weird MC had success in her music career.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Blaise or Angelica or Weird MC?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment