Thursday 10 November 2016

Hilda Dokubo Versus Obot Etuk Versus Obey Etuk

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Hilda Dokubo is Rivers Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Hilda Dokubo acted in Nigerian movie with Chinyere Wilfred, Anita Hogan, Bob Manuel Udokwu, Chidi Mokeme.  Bella Naija do write on and about Hilda Dokubo.


Obot Etuk is Akwa - Ibom Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Obot Etuk acted in the Nigerian movie with Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Ramsey Nuoah, Princess Chineke, Rita Dominic, Bimbo Akintola.  She hardly grants interviews.


Obey Etuk is Akwa - Ibom Nigeria West Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Obey Etuk acted in the Nigerian movie with Georgina Onuoha, Stephanie Okereke, Steph Nora Okere, John Paul Nwadike.  She hardly grants interviews.




In the African countries, who's more popular, Hilda Dokubo or Obot Etuk or Obey Etuk?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment