Friday 4 November 2016

Gloria Mba Versus NyNy Okenwa

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Gloria Mba is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Gloria Mba acted in the Nigerian movie with Chioma Chukwuka, Mike Ezuruonye, Obiageli Muolobe, Charles Okocha, Benedict Johnson, Susan Peters, Georgina Onuoha, Fred Aseroma.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
NyNy Okenwa is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  NyNy Okenwa acted in the Nigerian movie with Chigozie Atuanya.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Gloria Mba or NyNy Okenwa?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment