Tuesday 1 November 2016

Moyo Lawal Versus Sylvia Eguakhide or Amaka Ononibaku

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Moyo Lawal is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Moyo Lawal acted in the Nigerian movie.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Moyo Lawal.
 
 
Sylvia Eguakhide is Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure is she has any endorsements.  Sylvia Eguakhide acted in the Nigerian movie with Clarion Chukwurah, Desmond Elliott, Theodora Ochonogor, Florence Onuma.  She adds producer to her actress resume.  She hardly grants interviews.


Amaka Ononibaku is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Amaka Ononibaku acted in the Nigerian movie with Van Vicker, Charles Inojie, Oge Okoye, Mercy Johnson, Hafiz Oyetoro.  She hardly grants interviews.



In the African countries, who's more popular, Moyo Lawal or Sylvia Eguakhide or Amaka Ononibaku?


If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment