Tuesday 26 July 2016

Cynthia Morgan Versus Yemi Alade

They are a Nigerian female rapper and a Nigerian female singer.



Cynthia Morgan is Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements. Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Cynthia Morgan.
 
 
Yemi Alade is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Yemi Alade.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Cynthia Morgan or Yemi Alade?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment