Friday 8 July 2016

Sound Sultan Versus Tony Tetuila Versus 9ice

They are Nigerian male singers.

 
 
Sound Sultan is from Oyo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He sang the song "Orobo."  He has collaborated with 2face.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He part owns a basketball team in Lagos, Nigeria.  He adds producer and director to his singer resume.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Sound Sultan.
 
 
Tony Tetuila is from Kwara State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He sang the song "You Done Bash My Car."  He has collaborated with 2face.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  He has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He serves as a Special Assistant to the Kwara State Governor.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Tony Tetuila.
 
 
9ice is from Oyo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He sang the song "Gongo Aso."  He has collaborated with 2face.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He serves as a Special Assistant to the Oyo State Governor.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about 9ice.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Sound Sultan or Tony Tetuila or 9ice?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment