Friday 15 July 2016

MaryAnn Apollo Versus Alexandra Lopez

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
MaryAnn Apollo is Cross River in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  MaryAnn Apollo acted in the Nigerian movie with Blessing Effiom Egbe, Alexandra Lopez, Darlene Cobham.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Alexandra Lopez is from Brazil.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Alexandra Lopez acted in the Nigeria movie with Darlene Cobham, MaryAnn Apollo, Blessing Effiom Egbe.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, MaryAnn Apollo or Alexandra Lopez?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment