Tuesday 26 July 2016

Muna Versus Sasha

They are Nigerian female rappers.

 
 
Muna is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  She has the "Lux soap" endorsement.  Muna has collaborated with Waje.  Bella Naija do write on and about Muna.
 
 
Sasha is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She has a manger.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsement.  Sasha has collaborated with Naeto C.  She adds clothing designer to her rapper resume.  Bella Naija do write on and about Sasha.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Muna or Sasha?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment