Saturday 30 July 2016

Nonso Onochie Versus Ike Oli Versus Chika Ahanonu

They are friends.

 
Nonso Onochie is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He grew up at Independence Layout, Enugu, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Nonso Onochie is employed in the United States of America.
 
 
Ike Oli is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Ike Oli is employed in the United States of America.
 
 
Chika Ahanonu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Chika Ahanonu is employed in the United States of America.


 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Nonso Onochie or Ike Oli or Chika Ahanonu?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com.  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment