Thursday 21 July 2016

Venita Akpofure Versus Kaffy Ameh

They are Nigerian music video vixen and music video dancer.



Venita Akpofure is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Venita Akpofure is a Nigerian music video vixen; she has appeared on the Nigerian music video with Psquare.


Kaffy Ameh is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Kaffy Ameh is a Nigerian music video dancer; she has appeared on the Nigerian music video with Psquare.  Kaffy Ameh adds Guinness World Record Holder to her music video dancer resume.


In the African countries, who's more popular, Venita Akpofure or Kaffy Ameh?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment