Monday 11 July 2016

Dolly Unachukwu Versus Regina Askia

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Dolly Unachukwu is from Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the highly acclaimed Nigerian movie "Deadly Passion."  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  She adds director and producer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Dolly Unachukwu.
 
 
Regina Askia is from Akwa - Ibom State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie "Most Wanted."  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Regina Askia is a Registered Nurse.  She has a blog.  She adds producer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Regina Askia.
 
 
When it comes to the Social Media, who has the highest number of followers, Dolly Unachukwu or Regina Askia?

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Dolly Unachukwu or Regina Askia?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment