Tuesday 26 July 2016

Emma Nyra Versus Niyola

They are Nigerian female singers.



Emma Nyra is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Emma Nyra has collaborated with Iyanya.  Bella Naija do write on and about Emma Nyra.
 
 
Niyola is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Niyola has collaborated with Banky W.  Bella Naija do write on and about Niyola.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Emma Nyra or Niyola?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment