Monday 26 September 2016

Blessing Eremi Versus Uche Iwuji Versus Christy Okonkwo

They are Nigerian actresses.



Blessing Eremi is Lagos Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Blessing Eremi acted in the Nigerian movie with Shan George, Lilian Bach, Tony Umez, Tony Nwosisi, Christy Okonkwo, Bimbo Akintola, Caroline Ekanem.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Uche Iwuji is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Uche Iwuji acted in the Nigerian movie with Jim Iyke, Genevieve Nnaji, Georgina Onuoha, Shola Sobowale, Sylvester Madu, Sam Obiakheme, Chinyere Nwabueze.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Uche Iwuji. 
 
 
Christy Okonkwo is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Christy Okonkwo acted in the Nigerian movie with Baorge Tariah, Gentle Jack, Chidi Mokeme, Joy Unuane, Frank Edoho, Empress Njamah, Jeta Amata, Jack Aernan.  Christy Okonkwo hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Blessing Eremi or Uche Iwuji or Christy Okonkwo?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment